How would your customers rate your support during COVID-19?
No doubt your customers will be raving about your service, helping them continue to work efficiently and securely in recent weeks. However, it is likely that some of your competitors won’t be able to say the same.
The current climate poses reasonable potential opportunity for providers to step-up and be known, proudly shout from the roof tops the level of value you deliver to your clients, as there will be businesses out there reeling from technology woes that damaged their performance during the COVID-19 crisis.
So, the time to start engaging with new potential customers is now.
Where to begin?
There are 5 key steps to a campaign, which we’ll be outlining through our MSP Sales & Marketing Super Series of content. But in short;
1. Data – A successful campaign needs to be aimed at the right people. Quality, accurate, profiled data is absolutely essential
2. Message – A clear, succinct, well defined message is required. If it can be tailored to your market niche/s, all the better
3. Creative & Copy – Marketing assets will be required to deliver the steps of your campaign. Be that emails, website landing pages or PDF material
4. Structured activity – A scheduled series of touchpoints using multiple marketing mediums are a must to attract & engage prospects into the pipeline
5. Follow-Up – A human-to-human sales engagement is needed to critically follow-up with prospects. Build relationships, learn about their business and nurture their interest
It’s time to get planning.
We’d love to help. We spend all day every day supporting technology service businesses with their sales & marketing challenges – from data and content to telemarketing.
If you are an MSP, ISP, SaaS provider or distributor, and if you are considering outsourced support for any of your sales or marketing activity, please book in some time with us for a chat.